17 December 2009

NEW HANDMADIE - WHITTAKER ROSE

Hi Everyone

Santa Clause (or my mailman)...delivered me a package this morning.

I would like to introduce you to Amanda from Whittaker Rose. You can find Amanda's amazing notebooks all designed and covered by Amanda herself...They are adorable:



Thanks Amanda for the gift too...You can never have too many notebooks lying around the place...they may as well look as good as these:



Merry Xmas
From Liesa
xoxo

ps...if you see something that you love and can't do without, please scoot me an email :)

4 comments:

Mooce Baby said...

Oh they look great!

Mooce Baby said...

Thanks Liesa, have a great Christmas. I am looking forward to reading about your handmadies in 2010.

Finki (jay) said...

yey, what a super talented lady, luv them... ( :

Buy Design said...

Wow You have had a couple of busy days with all this restocking. It all looks wonderful. Hope Christmas Shoppers make the most of Handmade Heaven.
Fiona