29 October 2011

Thank you

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for being so supportive of Handmade Heaven.
Today, I closed and opened the doors for the last time to my dream, but I am very excited to be starting my new adventure of selling online through my website which you can see HERE.

The main reason and really the only reason why I decided to close was because we are adding to our family with baby #2. I have 6 weeks to go with baby being due 18th December. I am excited to be at home, raising a family and also working as well.

It has been 2.5 years in The Old Flour Mill and I have loved every bit of it. All the handmadies who trusted me with their beautiful items to all the wonderful and hundreds of customers who supported our handmadies by purchasing beautiful handmade wares. They can still do this, but just online. I hope to provide these same and many more customers with a fabulous online shopping experience...

I have some new handmadies on board as well as some "oldies" that have followed me over from shop to website...

So, a big thanks to you all and I will see you on FACEBOOK or around the Market Scene

2 comments:

Selina said...

Good luck with everything Liesa, especially with bubba #2!

xx

Cuggles! Kids said...

A sad end to an era Lies, but what wonderful reasons. Cooper becoming a big brother and you continuing your handmade journey in a very exciting new way. Love the new website, it's been a long time since I've visited - physically or online, but can't wait to see the new adventures unfold. You are one of the most fabulous, strong and 'commercially creative' women I know. Congrats now for the new shop, looking forward to congratulating you on bubby arriving. : ) Big kisses, Kim.