03 January 2012

Happy New Year - Bring on 2012

Hi Everyone
Wow....I can't believe that the last time I posted was at the beginning of November. That is crazy. Well, life has actually been crazy since then.

Christmas has gone and was fabulous...New Years has gone and was great and super low key and we are now on the up hill run to 2012. I wonder what it will bring.

2011 was an amazing year for our family and for business.

Lets see.....Handmade Heaven Online has taken off and is actually working out just as awesome with sales online as in the actual retail boutique. This works out awesome so I can be a WAHM and raise my 2 boys.

YES, 2 boys :)
We have a new addition to our little family. Little Fletcher joined us on the 12/12/2011. He is totally adorable and is a fab little brother to Cooper. Here is a photo of my boys :)



What can I see for 2012....
Increase business for Handmade Heaven :)
Increase business for Facebook Promotions part of Handmade Heaven.
I have a lot of work ahead of me and I am very excited to what this year will bring.

So in saying that....I have a few spaces left on the website for a couple of handmadies to join. You can read the guidelines as to how the website works HERE
I am full at the moment with regards to Facebook Promos, but will let you know when spaces become available on that side of things.

So, Happy New Year and I hope that 2012 is YOUR YEAR xox

Liesa
xox

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Big congrats on the safe arrival of little Fletcher and happy new year to you as well. Hope it's an amazing year for you x

rockmelon said...

Congrats leisa, what a cutie! xx Rochelle from rockmelon