01 June 2012

I'm Baaaack

Hi Everyone.

Well, I hope that someone out there is still reading my blog.  It has been almost 6 months since I have written something and I feel awful about it.  It has actually been a while since I have even read a blog...Naughty me.

Life is so hectic...With my beautiful family, my awesome business ventures and life - well, it just all takes over and consumes every spare minute that I have - which is great, which is what I love,  BUT....I should def find a few minutes a week to keep everyone up to date with Handmade Heaven.
There was once upon a time where I blogged more than once a day.  Then Facebook got popular and that is where I spend most of my time.  That is where I make sales, make friends and have found my creative side....

So, not only do I still have my passion for Handmade Heaven, selling, promoting and loving handmade on handmadies behalf, but I am also now a handmadie myself.
For those of you who have followed my blog in the past, you would have heard many times over that I am not the creative type, more of a behind the scenes type of creative..Now, I have found my something special, something that I love to do and something that I hope others will love too.

JAR LOVE
Its all about jars and more....
I love everything about jars...their shape, their price tag! and also the endless opportunities to decorate them.  My main stream Jar Love is painting them, but I am slowly moving into really decorating with papers, flowers, lace, doileys, etc.  It is only very new and I am very excited and hope that it will become more than just a hobby for me.  Actually, it already is and I am stoked with the support and enthusiasm that is thrown my way.  I now also know what every other handmadie that I have ever spoken to feels when they are creating and when someone who purchases loves the item as much as we do xo



The Handmade Expo is still going great guns.  We still have our amazing monthly market at the Ipswich Turf Club - still going strong with up to 100 stalls.....We have expanded to the Lockyer Valley and are doing twice yearly at Forest Hill.  There we have up to 40 stalls at a beautiful boutique market.  We have also just announced that we want to take our market to North Queensland - Townsville and Rockhampton.  So, busy busy...

So, I hope to stop by more often and let you know the goings on in my handmade world.

If you have read my blog, and like what you read, feel free to leave a comment...I always love to hear from you - and don't forget to let me know your blog so I can start following you too.

Kisses
Liesa

1 comment:

bubbachenille said...

I think it's nice you starting blogging again on the 1st June, the first of the month always feels like a new beginning, dont you think?
I love your Jars Liesa and customers in mimmis love them too!
Yay for you finally finding your creative side. ( you must get it from your mother LOL )